Final leaderboard! Congrats to everyone that accomplished your 25 days of running. Together we completed 420 runs and just over 1724 miles! I hope this goal challenged you mentally and physically. Doing hard stuff can transform the view you have of yourself as an athlete, person and team member. And each of you is an athlete and a runner! Some of you also set mileage goals, congrats on achieving those as well. No easy way! So proud of everyone…
Your goal, if you choose to accept it, is to run a minimum of 30′ twenty-five times in twenty-five days from December 1st through the 25th. Rules as follows:
- Any run counts that is either a minimum of 30′ or 3 miles. Your choice. No extra points for extra mileage or time.
- Walk breaks as part of your training is accepted and always recommended!
- You can run outdoors or on a treadmill.
- You can run twice in one day IF the runs are more than four hours apart. This can allow you a day off as needed by doubling up.
- You must complete the online form each day to log your run.
- This event is open to anyone interested. G9 membership is not required. This month you can mix it up by accessing our G9 workouts for free here.
- Gate 9 runs will be structured as always. For the month of December, I will ask G9 members to submit a favorite weekend run to execute during the challenge.
- The challenge will end with our Five Miler Frostbite Series on Christmas morning.
- The leaderboard will be posted daily!