2021 December Challenge! Free training sessions will be posted here: https://ethosendure.com/december-challenge-2021/
Your goal, if you choose to accept it, is to run a minimum of 30′ twenty-five times in twenty-five days from December 1st through the 25th. Rules as follows:
- Any run counts that is either a minimum of 30′ or 3 miles. Your choice. No extra points for extra mileage or time.
- Walk breaks as part of your training is accepted and always recommended!
- You can run outdoors or on a treadmill.
- You can run twice in one day IF the runs are more than four hours apart. This can allow you a day off as needed by doubling up.
- You must complete the online form each day to log your run.
- This event is open to anyone interested. G9 membership is not required.
- Gate 9 runs will be structured as always. I will be hosting an extra G9 session on Saturdays in December. Be ready to run at 7am sharp!
- The challenge will end with our Five Miler Frostbite Series on Christmas morning.
- The leaderboard will be posted daily!