January Strength Challenge questions

Ethos Endurance Forums Gate 9 Running Crew January Strength Challenge questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vaquila
      Participant

Happy new year, everyone!! I’m confused!
      What am I supposed to do? Why are there spots for four sets? Why are there two boxes underneath each set? Thanks!

saquila
      Keymaster

Great questions! Thank you. This week you are just doing one set of each exercise for thirty seconds with thirty to sixty seconds rest between exercises. You can find more info described here.

The sheet I used has four sets for anyone advanced in their training or as you add more sets if desired this month. Not everyone will be doing the same work. The first box under each set is to record the number of reps or time you completed and the second box under each set is to record any weight you might have used.

Keep the questions coming! Thank you.

KatieEdmonds
      Participant

Anyone want an 8-lb medicine ball? I don’t need Leo throwing it down the stairs again.

saquila
      Keymaster

Hi Katie, so generous of you to offer your medicine ball. If you bring it to Gate 9, I will make sure someone on the team gets it. I have one at home and it is great for Russian Twists.

saquila
      Keymaster

A reminder that you can do multiple strength workouts on one day. Upper/Lower or Lower/Saturday Core. This will allow you to bank a day or two for your 31 workouts.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.